Sunday 18 December 2016

Latest Best Love Whatsapp Status Ever 2017 [ Romantic Whatsapp Status *UPDATES* ]

After some days . I just write down a letter to express my feelings but she don’t able to understand stand lot of things what had writing in the letter. After some days I started seeing her face in the mirror of the  wrist watch I Wear but after some days his friends tells about me what’s my views about her. But after listening all these things she is too happy I can’t able to express. But after some time she sad it is not possible because we are from different religions. But I say to her trust me .

  • Here is the place where I Love You.
  • You and me makes a wonderful WE.
  • Here it’s safe, here it’s warm.
  • Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
  • Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
  • I’ll love you until the day after forever.
  • A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray.
  • Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :).
  • I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you.
  • Here the daisies guard you from every warm.
  • And when it’s morning again, they’ll wash away.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.
  • I never feared death or trying. I only feared losing you.
  • And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love more than any of them.
  • Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
  • I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.
  • Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true.


Latest Best Love Whatsapp Status Ever 2017 [ Romantic Whatsapp Status *UPDATES* ] are avaible on here.Status are about of  Love, Romantic etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment