Friday 23 December 2016

Latest Fresh Love Whatsapp Status Quotes in English -Best Whatsapp Status-{UNIQUE 2017}

There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture ion the bush. She kept the photo, but forgot about it until she was married. Her husband asked, who is that little boy in her wallet. She answered: "My first love" Then the husband smiled and said: "I lost this picture when I was nine years old".



  • I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will
  • Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  • Love is not about how much you say “i love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.
  • Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
  • No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
  • Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
  • Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
  • Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
  • Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.
  • No matter how “busy” a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.
  • Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
  • The soul that is within me no man can degrade.
  • A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.
  • Perhaps I am stronger than I think.
  • Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
  • Every burden is a blessing.
  • The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
  • I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
  • If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
  • Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
  • No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
  • Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
  • The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
  • Education is the movement from darkness to light.
  • Courage is grace under pressure.
  • I’m thankful for every moment.
  • One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
  • Where words fail, music speaks.
  • Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
  • All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
  • We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.
  • Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
  • All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.
  • We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.
  • You affect the world by what you browse.
  • Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
  • Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.
  • Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
  • With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
  • Patience is the art of hoping.
  • Genius is eternal patience.
  • Our patience will achieve more than our force.
  • Humility is attentive patience.
  • Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.
  • I’m patient.
  • Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
  • Learning never exhausts the mind.
  • You cannot open a book without learning something.
  • The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.
  • Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
  • I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
  • The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
  • The delights of self-discovery are always available.
  • I am still learning.
  • Whatsapp Status DP
  • It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.
  • Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
  • Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
  • Some books leave us free and some books make us free.
  • You teach best what you most need to learn.
  • It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning.
  • Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.
  • Change is the end result of all true learning.
  • Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning.
  • Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill.
  • Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers.
  • I am forever learning and changing.
  • This life is a process of learning.
  • Learning is finding out what you already know.
  • Whatsapp Status DP
  • Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.
  • I would fain grow old learning many things.
  • You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
  • Teaching is the royal road to learning.
  • You only stop learning when you quit.
  • Learning is its own exceeding great reward.
  • I think you’re working and learning until you die.
  • Respect is what we owe; love, what we give.
  • If we are not free, no one will respect us.
  • Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.
  • Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
  • Common sense is not so common.
  • I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
  • Action is the real measure of intelligence.
  • Always be smarter than the people who hire you.


Latest Fresh Love Whatsapp Status Quotes in English -Best Whatsapp Status-{UNIQUE 2017} are available on here, Now you can enjoy Latest Fresh Love Whatsapp Status Quotes.

2 comments: