Wednesday 14 December 2016

Latest Top 10 Romantic Whatsapp Status 2017 [ *UNIQUE* Love Whatsapp Status]

My love story have some difference from the begining.I first met my girl friend in my school not as my girl friend but as my enemy. But I donot know that she was made for me and one day I will love her.But by the flow of time I gradually known that what is LOVE? Thats one I hate,gradually I knew that what is that thing. And when I knew love, I collected her (my enemy) phone no and  proposed  her.The reason of this thing I dont know and I propose her at 6.11am in Nov 5 Thursdaynd she replied me yes at 3.00pm in the same day.And after then we talked ourselvs by phone in every night nd day in a romantic mood,and we were binded by the love nd every personal thing we will share among us…

 

  1. The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they’re already looking at you.
  2. My girlfriend always laughs during sex . . . no matter what she’s reading!
  3. I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.
  4. Relationships are a lot like algebra… Ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
  5. I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy!
  6. You’re the reason behind my smile.
  7. If I were Nike and you were Mcdonald, I would be doing it and you would be loving it!
  8. You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
  9. She wanted a puppy. But I didn’t want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
  10. Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!



Latest Top 10 Romantic Whatsapp Status 2017 [ *UNIQUE* Love Whatsapp Status] are avaible on here. You can get New and Latest Whatsapp Status 2017 are enjoy. I am collecting Whatsapp Status from other etc.... 

1 comment:

  1. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Whatsapp Status 2018

    ReplyDelete