Tuesday 15 November 2016

10 Best Love Status for Whatsapp in English

There was girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy, "If I told you that I liked you, would you take it as a joke?"
The boy said, "Yes I would."
She asked, "Why?"
The boy replied, "Because I know you don't like me, I know you love me!"



  1. Happiness means you. 
  2. To me, your perfect.
  3. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
  4. When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.
  5. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect. 
  6. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.
  7. A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
  8. Love is when you look into someones eyes and see everything you need. 
  9. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
  10. I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.




10 Best Love Status for Whatsapp in English are updates for your visitors of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment