Wednesday 30 November 2016

Fresh New Whatsapp Status Collection 2017


There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in a bush. She kept the photo but forgot about it until she was married. Her husband asked, who is that little boy in her wallet. She answered; "My first love." Then the husband smiled and said, "I lost this picture when I was nine years old"


  • My liver needs some wash,do we have any free service center
  • Dreams go hand in hand with hard work
  • Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!
  • We are WTF generation …. WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook
  • Study for interest not for making interest.
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude they are both different.
  • My personality is me and my attitude depends on you. (Fresh New Whatsapp Status Collection 2017 )
  • Status chod DP dekh
  • Being Entrepreneur never goes out of style.
  • Love in air and pollution too.



 Fresh New Whatsapp Status Collection 2017 are available on here for your enjoying life.

1 comment: