Sunday 20 November 2016

New Whatsapp Status 2017

Looking for the Best Whatsapp Status to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings? is Whatsapp Status, Here you can find just the Best Whatsapp Status quotes that will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to others. It is understandable how it can be hard to find the right quote for your Status for WhatsApp which is why numerous WhatsApp status on different themes have been compiled here. This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well. This page is updated regularly so stay tuned for new status.



  1. I like to take a road less traveled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
  2. If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
  3. Hatred can be overcome only by love.
  4. Anyone else sits on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you had been finished 10 minutes ago?
  5. To infinity…. and beyond!!!
  6. Beauty Fades After Time, But my Personality Is Forever! …..(best Whatsapp status of 2017)
  7. Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it.
  8. If someone hates you for no reason….. Well, give them one good one.
  9. If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!
  10. I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.’



New Whatsapp Status 2017 are available on here..You can enjoy  New Whatsapp Status 2017.

1 comment:

  1. wow very nice..
    www.shayariimages2017.com
    www.shayariloshayari.in

    ReplyDelete