Monday 21 November 2016

100 Best Whatsapp Status Love | UPDATED Cool Whatsapp Status 2017 |

Finding the Best Whatsapp Status for the famous app? Best Whatsapp Status is one of the best known online applications playing a vital role to connect people around the globe. This online app has become popular and famous with the passage of time. It has been noticed that people try to make status attractive by using a Best Whatsapp Status . How to make a Best Whatsapp Status ? There is no need to be worried about the status formation and writing. All you have to do is focus on the interesting options given below.


  1. Some poeple are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.
  2. I changed my password everywhere to 'incorrect'. That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, 'Your password is incorrect.'
  3. Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up quickly.
  4. A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
  5. When you wake up at 6 in the morning, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it's already 6:45. When you're at work and it's 2:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it's 2:31.
  6. My goal this weekend is to move... just enough so people don't think I'm dead.
  7. I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
  8. Have some patience, I'm screwing things up as fast as possible.
  9. It's a good thing I brought my library card because I'm totally checking you out.
  10. You're like a sharpie - super fine.
  11. I know I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands.
  12. I always carry a knife in my purse, just in case we're having cake.
  13. Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I'm with you.
  14. Bought a talking parrot today and taught him to say "Help, I've been turned into a parrot."
  15. I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it.
  16. At night, I can't fall asleep. In the morning, I can't get up.
  17. I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. "Alright, get in the basket." 
  18. Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but only one makes your dreams come true. Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
  19. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Life isn't about how many breaths you take but about the moments that take your breathe away.
  20. This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.
  21. My ex girlfriend’s status said suicidal and standing on the edge. So I poked her.
  22. Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think i’m trippin? Tie my shoes. Can’t stand me? Sit back down. Can’t face me? Turn around.
  23. Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
  24. Facebook should have a “no one cares” button.
  25. If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”
  26. I’d really post your name here every minute if facebook keeps on asking me what’s on my mind 
  27. Delete me , Poke me, Like me, Limit me ..The choice is yours.. Welcome to facebook, where no one is really your friend.
  28. I’d rather check my Facebook than face my check book.
  29. I’m wondering why logging onto Face book has become part of the everyday routine?… Do I really have nothing better to do!
  30. Your intelligence is my common sense.
  31. Education is the movement from darkness to light.
  32. Courage is grace under pressure.
  33. I’m thankful for every moment.
  34. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
  35. Where words fail, music speaks.
  36. Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
  37. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
  38. We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.
  39. Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
  40. All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.
  41. We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.
  42. You affect the world by what you browse.
  43. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
  44. Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.
  45. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
  46. With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
  47. Patience is the art of hoping.
  48. Genius is eternal patience.
  49. Our patience will achieve more than our force.
  50. Humility is attentive patience.
  51. Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.
  52. I’m patient.
  53. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
  54. Learning never exhausts the mind.
  55. You cannot open a book without learning something.
  56. The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.
  57. Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
  58. I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
  59. The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
  60. The delights of self-discovery are always available.
  61. I am still learning.
  62. t is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.
  63. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
  64. Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
  65. Some books leave us free and some books make us free.
  66. You teach best what you most need to learn.
  67. It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning.
  68. Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.
  69. Change is the end result of all true learning.
  70. Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning.
  71. Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill.
  72. Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers.
  73. I am forever learning and changing.
  74. This life is a process of learning.
  75. Learning is finding out what you already know.
  76. Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.
  77. I would fain grow old learning many things.
  78. You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
  79. Teaching is the royal road to learning.
  80. You only stop learning when you quit.
  81. Learning is its own exceeding great reward.
  82. I think you’re working and learning until you die.
  83. Respect is what we owe; love, what we give.
  84. If we are not free, no one will respect us.
  85. Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.
  86. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
  87. Common sense is not so common.
  88. I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
  89. Action is the real measure of intelligence.
  90. Always be smarter than the people who hire you.
  91. Man knows so much and does so little.
  92. Man knows so much and does so little.
  93. Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
  94. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
  95. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
  96. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
  97. Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
  98. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
  99. There is a kind of beauty in imperfection.
  100. A good husband makes a good wife.


100 Best Whatsapp Status Love | UPDATED Cool Whatsapp Status 2017 | are upgrade for your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment