Monday 7 November 2016

Cute Romantic Status for Whatsapp in English

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved playing different games. He liked to be many things,Sometimes he was the wind, other times the rain.One morning, as he was walking,he stopped and said: "Today, I want to be a twin!" His Mums laugh and said: "Ok,today you are a twin".




  1. Love is made by trust, respect, and caring.
  2. I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
  3. Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.
  4. Now you know! no one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you...
  5. I love you and you love me. That's all we’ll ever need.
  6. Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning!
  7. You have no idea how much you make me smile <3
  8. It hurts to have you in my heart when I want you in my arms.
  9. Dream about me, trust in me, hold me always, love me forever!
  10. Unconditional love isn't a weakness. Its a strength that will lead you forever!



Love Status For the loving friends and other love people are updates on here, This Status permanent are available on here, If you like Status an do below comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment