Sunday 6 November 2016

Cute Whatsapp Status in English

The violet coloured dog girl had one job. To keep red coloured horse inside the fence and then, George the farmer would close the door, so that the horse would not eat the harvest of vegetables grown for the whole family. But the red horse was friend to flower called Rose Anna and, galloping jumped over the fence.


  1. Love is heat... you are sweet... when two Lips are meet each other. then love is complete...
  2. Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it...
  3. True love comes once in a lifetime. Don't miss it ,open your eyes and your heart...
  4. Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st...
  5. Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness, loving thought within my heart!
  6. Someday, somewhere, somehow me and you will be together in life...
  7. Your eyes are the sweetest stars in world I’ve ever seen...
  8. When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you...
  9. This distance between us could never stop me from loving you...
  10. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Cute Whatsapp Status in English are now here. You can any select status and sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment