Thursday 10 November 2016

Best Whatsapp Status in English

Anna Kozlov had only been a newlywed for three days when she bid her husband Boris adieu. He was off to fight in the Red Army and she would await his return—or so they thought. During Boris’s time away from home, Stalin exiled Anna and her family to Siberia, and Anna couldn’t even leave word for her husband. Boris spent years looking for her. The two shared a hometown, but Anna was barred from visiting it, so the two completely lost contact.Anna was so distraught that she seriously contemplated suicide. Her mother then destroyed all mementos of Boris and Anna’s life together, including wedding photographs and letters. She eventually remarried. Boris, unbeknownst to her, did the same.




  1. Love you today + love you tomorrow = love you forever
  2. Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true. Well if your love is true then its perfect.
  3. Sometimes I just want to see my future to make sure your in it.
  4. 84. 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning. I Love You... You mean the world to me.
  5. I love you now like I've loved you when we first met, you are the other half that makes me whole.
  6. It's not that I’m afraid to tell you I Love You, I’m just afraid of your response.
  7. I text you first because I miss you. If I don't text you, I'm waiting for you to miss me.
  8. You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.
  9. Life is impossible without love.
  10. Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.





Best Whatsapp Status in English are available on here for the enjoying Romantic life.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice collection of quotes. We know that this is trend of selfies and everyone want to capture them-selfs. But i think selfies without selfie captions or status are incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo loving. It moves my heart.

    ReplyDelete