Tuesday 8 November 2016

Love Romantic Whatsapp Status in English

I'm gay and I'd say I'm probably more attracted to presentation than genitals, to the extent of even being attracted to butch women sometimes. Genitals are important though, and in the unlikely scenario of all other factors being the same I would definitely go for the person with a dick over the person with a vagina, but I wouldn't automatically lose attraction for someone if I found out the didn't have the junk I was expecting.



  1. I’ll always love you. Until my heart stops beating.
  2. If you really LOVE her, you wouldn't be afraid to tell the whole world.
  3. True love doesn't have a happy ending. It has no ending<
  4. I'm touching you, but you can't feel, I scream at you, but you can't hear...
  5. Everyone has the right to envy me because I have you.
  6. You are the keeper of my heart...
  7. Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I cant stop thinking of you!
  8. True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
  9. I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
  10. I love you not because I need you but I need you because I love you.



I hope you liked our collection, stay connected with us for more exclusive updates!

3 comments: