Wednesday 9 November 2016

Love Romantic Status for Whatsapp in English

Pooky was a boy from Alaska. He lived inside and igloo with his  Eskimoo family. They barely went out due to weather conditions in his country, But they received many visits from foreign kids. There was lost of tourism in Alaska  and so there were many visitors. Pooky had to learn several languages.




  1. The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.
  2. I can't make you love me but you can't keep me from loving you.
  3. Every girl has a chance to meet her prince. It's just up to her to realize he's the one <3
  4. Whenever I think about you I get butterflies.
  5. I love you because no one else in the world can make me feel the way you do.
  6. My boyfriend is so freaking AWESOME <3
  7. Since I met you I smile more, laugh easier and sleep less <<3
  8. I love how its so easy for you to put a smile on my face :)
  9. The nights I don't dream about you, are the nights I stay up thinking of you..
  10. Boy: Because you're the best I've ever had and I love you :)


Enjoy Love Romantic  Status for Whatsapp in English. You can any upload status for Whatsapp.

No comments:

Post a Comment