Friday 11 November 2016

Best Status for Whatsapp in English

When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.  Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly.
She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her!


  1. Who loves nobody, can’t love even himself.
  2. Love demands less than friendship.
  3. True love is when you don’t need to care about how you look anymore.
  4. Everything seems beautiful if you look at it with love.
  5. Jealousy is always born together with love, but does not always die without it.
  6. Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
  7. It’s amazing how stupid you can be when you are in love.
  8. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.
  9. I hate you, we break up. You call me, I love you again...
  10. It takes a lot to hate you, it take too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you...


We were uploaded Whatsapp Status for Chernobyl, you can now upload status of your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment